- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
It seems like there is always some special interest group trying to impose their limited set of values on all the people of Montana. As I write this, an animal activists group is attempting to ban trapping on nearly 30 million acres of public land.