- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
It seems like there is always some special interest group trying to impose their limited set of values on all the people of Montana. As I write this, an animal activists group is attempting to ban trapping on nearly 30 million acres of public land.