- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Robert Thomas Baca
A Minnesota fugitive appeared in court Friday and argued with a judge that he should be allowed to stay in Montana until he can write the governor a letter seeking “political asylum” because, he claimed, his constitutional rights are being violated.