- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
Robert Thomas Baca
A Minnesota fugitive appeared in court Friday and argued with a judge that he should be allowed to stay in Montana until he can write the governor a letter seeking “political asylum” because, he claimed, his constitutional rights are being violated.