- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Robert Thomas Baca
A Minnesota fugitive appeared in court Friday and argued with a judge that he should be allowed to stay in Montana until he can write the governor a letter seeking “political asylum” because, he claimed, his constitutional rights are being violated.