- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
I recently returned from the Relay for Life event held in Billings. I was unsure of what to expect but found my way to the gym for survivors' registration. Holy cow! The place was packed with tables of people just finishing eating. I will get there in time for the reception next year.
Rodney Thompson addressed his letter to his daughter, Kayla Rose Thompson, who was killed in a three-vehicle crash on Bridger Canyon Road during whiteout conditions on Jan. 23, 2011.