- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
I recently returned from the Relay for Life event held in Billings. I was unsure of what to expect but found my way to the gym for survivors' registration. Holy cow! The place was packed with tables of people just finishing eating. I will get there in time for the reception next year.
Rodney Thompson addressed his letter to his daughter, Kayla Rose Thompson, who was killed in a three-vehicle crash on Bridger Canyon Road during whiteout conditions on Jan. 23, 2011.