- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
I recently returned from the Relay for Life event held in Billings. I was unsure of what to expect but found my way to the gym for survivors' registration. Holy cow! The place was packed with tables of people just finishing eating. I will get there in time for the reception next year.
Rodney Thompson addressed his letter to his daughter, Kayla Rose Thompson, who was killed in a three-vehicle crash on Bridger Canyon Road during whiteout conditions on Jan. 23, 2011.