- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Ronald Fermin Mascarena
A registered violent offender who has pleaded guilty to meth possession and indecent exposure is facing new drug charges alleging he was photographed — and witnessed by police — smoking methamphetamine in downtown Billings on Thursday.
A registered violent offender pleaded guilty in court Friday to charges that he had meth and exposed himself to children and volunteers at a downtown church on Dec. 28.
Prosecutors have accused a registered violent offender of smoking meth and exposing himself to children and volunteers at a downtown church.