- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Ronald Fermin Mascarena
A registered violent offender who has pleaded guilty to meth possession and indecent exposure is facing new drug charges alleging he was photographed — and witnessed by police — smoking methamphetamine in downtown Billings on Thursday.
A registered violent offender pleaded guilty in court Friday to charges that he had meth and exposed himself to children and volunteers at a downtown church on Dec. 28.
Prosecutors have accused a registered violent offender of smoking meth and exposing himself to children and volunteers at a downtown church.