- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
Ronald Fermin Mascarena
A registered violent offender who has pleaded guilty to meth possession and indecent exposure is facing new drug charges alleging he was photographed — and witnessed by police — smoking methamphetamine in downtown Billings on Thursday.
A registered violent offender pleaded guilty in court Friday to charges that he had meth and exposed himself to children and volunteers at a downtown church on Dec. 28.
Prosecutors have accused a registered violent offender of smoking meth and exposing himself to children and volunteers at a downtown church.