- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
MISSOULA — It took 120 years for a Blackfeet Indian to receive a tenure-track position at the University of Montana, and while Rosalyn LaPier wonders what took so long, she doesn’t mind being first.
Aaron Thomas, Annie Belcourt-Dittloff and Rosalyn LaPier, left to right, are three of the four tenure-track Native American professors to be hired at the University of Montana recently teaching topics other than Native American studies. “I hope I’m able to bring a different perspective and p…