- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Roseburg Forest Products
HELENA — An Oregon timber company has agreed to pay $130,925 to a wood stove replacement program under a settlement that resolves air pollution violations alleged by Montana regulators.
MISSOULA - A particleboard and laminating plant in Missoula plans to lay off about 20 employees within the next month due to reduced demand for its products.