- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 5 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
Roseburg Forest Products
HELENA — An Oregon timber company has agreed to pay $130,925 to a wood stove replacement program under a settlement that resolves air pollution violations alleged by Montana regulators.
MISSOULA - A particleboard and laminating plant in Missoula plans to lay off about 20 employees within the next month due to reduced demand for its products.