- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Runaway cow shot by police: http://bit.ly/Nj2EIf
After trying to corral a runaway cow on Billings’ South Side on Tuesday, Morgan Logan said it didn’t take him long to realize the Billings police were dealing with one mad cow.
A co-worker comes to the aid of a man run over by a runaway cow on 10th Avenue South near 28th Street South in Billings on Tuesday.
A loose cow runs past a Billings Police car on 10th Avenue South near South 28th Street in Billings on Tuesday.