- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
HELENA — Montana U.S. Sen. Max Baucus is responding to critics who argue that a provision in this month's fiscal cliff deal favored pharmaceutical companies at the expense of taxpayers.