- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
CODY, Wyo. — Landscape architects joined city officials here Wednesday night to discuss a streetscape project planned for the city’s downtown strip.
The city of Cody is exploring options to modernize the streetscape along Sheridan Avenue, pictured here, and other parts of the downtown district.