- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Ryan Edward Lowell
A Billings judge sentenced a man to five years with the state Department of Corrections on Friday for swinging a hatchet at a woman in March.
A man accused of swinging a hatchet at a woman appeared Friday in court on a charge of felony assault with a weapon.
A 26-year-old Laurel man has been charged with assaulting his 5-month-old son.
Laurel man charged with assaulting 5-month-old son: http://bit.ly/ZbLKa4