- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Ryan Edward Lowell
A Billings judge sentenced a man to five years with the state Department of Corrections on Friday for swinging a hatchet at a woman in March.
A man accused of swinging a hatchet at a woman appeared Friday in court on a charge of felony assault with a weapon.
A 26-year-old Laurel man has been charged with assaulting his 5-month-old son.
Laurel man charged with assaulting 5-month-old son: http://bit.ly/ZbLKa4