- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
HELENA — Joining the ranks of Sacagawea, Jeannette Rankin and Maureen Mansfield at the Montana State Capitol will be a new mural depicting women’s contributions as community builders in Montana history.
Rarely has a plant been so misnamed as the wild licorice that grows in abundance along our prairie rivers and streams. Even its Latin name, Glycyrrhiza, is misleading. It means “sweet root,” but it’s anything but that.