- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
HELENA — Joining the ranks of Sacagawea, Jeannette Rankin and Maureen Mansfield at the Montana State Capitol will be a new mural depicting women’s contributions as community builders in Montana history.
Rarely has a plant been so misnamed as the wild licorice that grows in abundance along our prairie rivers and streams. Even its Latin name, Glycyrrhiza, is misleading. It means “sweet root,” but it’s anything but that.