- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
HELENA — Joining the ranks of Sacagawea, Jeannette Rankin and Maureen Mansfield at the Montana State Capitol will be a new mural depicting women’s contributions as community builders in Montana history.
Rarely has a plant been so misnamed as the wild licorice that grows in abundance along our prairie rivers and streams. Even its Latin name, Glycyrrhiza, is misleading. It means “sweet root,” but it’s anything but that.