- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
HELENA — Joining the ranks of Sacagawea, Jeannette Rankin and Maureen Mansfield at the Montana State Capitol will be a new mural depicting women’s contributions as community builders in Montana history.
Rarely has a plant been so misnamed as the wild licorice that grows in abundance along our prairie rivers and streams. Even its Latin name, Glycyrrhiza, is misleading. It means “sweet root,” but it’s anything but that.