- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
HELENA — Joining the ranks of Sacagawea, Jeannette Rankin and Maureen Mansfield at the Montana State Capitol will be a new mural depicting women’s contributions as community builders in Montana history.
Rarely has a plant been so misnamed as the wild licorice that grows in abundance along our prairie rivers and streams. Even its Latin name, Glycyrrhiza, is misleading. It means “sweet root,” but it’s anything but that.