- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
DENVER — Unionized grocery store workers in Colorado and Wyoming have approved a two-year contract extension.
BOZEMAN — The former JBs Restaurant building in Bozeman is being demolished and the property is for sale for $1.2 million.
PROVIDENCE, R.I. — United Natural Foods Inc. is recalling some stuffed olives and bean soup that may be contaminated with Clostridium botulinum, which can cause botulism — a serious and sometimes life-threatening condition. No illness has been reported.