- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 4 Pub Station's opening delayed, Har Mar Superstar show moves to the Railyard
- 5 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
CODY, Wyo. -- Drilling wells at high densities may contribute to a decline in bird species that depend upon sagebrush habitat, a new study from the University of Wyoming has found.