- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
A well-planned trip can help generate out-of-the-box ideas.
CASPER, Wyo. — As the popularity of online shopping grows, so does the pressure from financially strapped states to get sales tax revenue from cyberspace merchants.
CHEYENNE — Before he became a U.S. senator, Mike Enzi ran a shoe store and was mayor of Gillette, in the heart of Wyoming's coal country.
CHEYENNE — A proposal from a bipartisan group of 10 U.S. senators to allow state governments to collect sales taxes from out-of-state online retailers is drawing a mixed reaction from some major Internet businesses.