- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
A well-planned trip can help generate out-of-the-box ideas.
CASPER, Wyo. — As the popularity of online shopping grows, so does the pressure from financially strapped states to get sales tax revenue from cyberspace merchants.
CHEYENNE — Before he became a U.S. senator, Mike Enzi ran a shoe store and was mayor of Gillette, in the heart of Wyoming's coal country.
CHEYENNE — A proposal from a bipartisan group of 10 U.S. senators to allow state governments to collect sales taxes from out-of-state online retailers is drawing a mixed reaction from some major Internet businesses.