- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
A well-planned trip can help generate out-of-the-box ideas.
CASPER, Wyo. — As the popularity of online shopping grows, so does the pressure from financially strapped states to get sales tax revenue from cyberspace merchants.
CHEYENNE — Before he became a U.S. senator, Mike Enzi ran a shoe store and was mayor of Gillette, in the heart of Wyoming's coal country.
CHEYENNE — A proposal from a bipartisan group of 10 U.S. senators to allow state governments to collect sales taxes from out-of-state online retailers is drawing a mixed reaction from some major Internet businesses.