- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Salish And Kootenai Tribes
HELENA — A new report on the Flathead tribal water rights agreement did little to dampen controversy over the proposed pact, as water users from both sides Monday once again fiercely disputed the agreement’s effects.
MISSOULA — Taking over ownership and operations of Kerr Dam will be both a historic and legal triumph for the Flathead Reservation, according to a lawyer who’s shepherded the deal through 10 tribal councils.
PABLO — Wildlife officials with the Salish and Kootenai Tribes say they are investigating after a Ronan-area landowner shot and killed a female grizzly bear.
HELENA — The Montana Supreme Court says a state District Court has jurisdiction to hear a medical malpractice lawsuit filed by the widow of a member of the Salish and Kootenai Tribes against a physician and a Polson clinic.
PABLO - The chairman of Montana's Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes says he has been invited by the White House to participate on a climate change panel this week in Copenhagen, Denmark.