- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
Salish And Kootenai Tribes
HELENA — A new report on the Flathead tribal water rights agreement did little to dampen controversy over the proposed pact, as water users from both sides Monday once again fiercely disputed the agreement’s effects.
MISSOULA — Taking over ownership and operations of Kerr Dam will be both a historic and legal triumph for the Flathead Reservation, according to a lawyer who’s shepherded the deal through 10 tribal councils.
PABLO — Wildlife officials with the Salish and Kootenai Tribes say they are investigating after a Ronan-area landowner shot and killed a female grizzly bear.
HELENA — The Montana Supreme Court says a state District Court has jurisdiction to hear a medical malpractice lawsuit filed by the widow of a member of the Salish and Kootenai Tribes against a physician and a Polson clinic.
PABLO - The chairman of Montana's Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes says he has been invited by the White House to participate on a climate change panel this week in Copenhagen, Denmark.