- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Ellen and the Old School are set to play Saturday at Yellowstone Valley Brewing Co.'s Garage Pub. From left are bassist Sam Hamm, vocalist Ellen Moak, drummer Mark Moak, and guitarist Scot Ninnemann.
For some recent college graduates, playing music with your dad and one of your college professors may not have much appeal.
Sam Hamm, Rocky Mountain College associate professor of music, has been elected president of the Pacific Northwest Chapter of the College Music Society. His two-year term will begin April 1. The College Music Society promotes music teaching and learning, musical creativity and expression, re…
The Rocky Mountain College Jazz Ensemble will be performing a free concert in Taylor Auditorium in Losekamp Hall on Saturday, March 31, with a special guest artist, jazz trumpeter Pablo Masis.