- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
MISSOULA — Of all the substances Sam Martinez has abused – and there have been many – pills were the easiest to score.
Sam Martinez, a 26-year-old recovering drug addict who’s been drug-free for nine months now, says that among a wide variety of drugs she has abused since she was a teenager, prescription meds have been the easiest to come by and the hardest to kick. “I can’t believe I’m still alive,” said Ma…