- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
MISSOULA — Of all the substances Sam Martinez has abused – and there have been many – pills were the easiest to score.
Sam Martinez, a 26-year-old recovering drug addict who’s been drug-free for nine months now, says that among a wide variety of drugs she has abused since she was a teenager, prescription meds have been the easiest to come by and the hardest to kick. “I can’t believe I’m still alive,” said Ma…