- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
MISSOULA — Of all the substances Sam Martinez has abused – and there have been many – pills were the easiest to score.
Sam Martinez, a 26-year-old recovering drug addict who’s been drug-free for nine months now, says that among a wide variety of drugs she has abused since she was a teenager, prescription meds have been the easiest to come by and the hardest to kick. “I can’t believe I’m still alive,” said Ma…