- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
The large, friendly dog hobbled onto school grounds six years ago and quickly won a place in the hearts of students and staff at the Pretty Eagle Catholic Academy in St. Xavier.