- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
CHEYENNE — A bipartisan group of western lawmakers is pushing legislation in Washington to restore cuts of $110 million in federal mineral royalty payments to 35 states.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead is refusing to return or repay more than $200,000 sought by the U.S. Forest Service because of federal sequester budget cuts.