- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
CASPER, Wyo. — At least three popular state parks were already at camping capacity for the weekend’s Fourth of July festivities as of Thursday afternoon, and another will likely fill, according to the state parks department.
CHEYENNE - Wyoming's reservoirs are almost full, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
RAWLINS - Spring runoff is filling up the Seminoe and Pathfinder reservoirs in central Wyoming.