- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 3 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Teenagers taken to hospital after being ejected from vehicle during rollover
CASPER, Wyo. — At least three popular state parks were already at camping capacity for the weekend’s Fourth of July festivities as of Thursday afternoon, and another will likely fill, according to the state parks department.
CHEYENNE - Wyoming's reservoirs are almost full, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
RAWLINS - Spring runoff is filling up the Seminoe and Pathfinder reservoirs in central Wyoming.