- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Senate File 146
CASPER, Wyo. -- State lawmakers began work on a new education accountability system Tuesday in Casper.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A joint Wyoming House-Senate conference committee reached a compromise on the Education Accountability Act.
CHEYENNE — State Senate and House negotiators have compromised on a bill that would establish statewide standards for annual teacher evaluations.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A teacher accountability bill that ties teacher performance to student achievement came one step closer to becoming law Friday.