- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Senate Joint Resolution 6
HELENA — Utility companies and environmental groups on Thursday spoke in favor of a proposed legislative study of Montana’s nearly 8-year-old mandate for utilities to produce renewable power, saying it’s time to evaluate its impacts on industry, consumers and the state.