- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Senate Joint Resolution 6
HELENA — Utility companies and environmental groups on Thursday spoke in favor of a proposed legislative study of Montana’s nearly 8-year-old mandate for utilities to produce renewable power, saying it’s time to evaluate its impacts on industry, consumers and the state.