- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Senate Public Health And Human Services Committee
This week, Montana state senators have the opportunity to provide their constituents with the same consumer price protection on health insurance that they already have on other types of insurance.