- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Service Employees International Union
HELENA — The Republican-controlled Senate is preparing to let Gov. Brian Schweitzer's nomination of Jennifer Hensley, a former Democratic activist and wife of a Democratic senator, as state political practices commissioner, die in committee without a vote.
HELENA - Ted Dick, a state union leader, will be the Montana Democratic Party's new executive director, replacing David Benson, the party announced Monday.
HELENA - When foundations invest in nonprofit advocacy and organizing efforts, it can pay off for families and communities, a new study that covers Montana concludes.
HELENA - The country is at a "pivotal moment" for health care reform as Congress and the president are poised to enact changes to help families afford health coverage and care, the president of a national union supporting the reforms said Thursday.