- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Service Employees International Union
HELENA — The Republican-controlled Senate is preparing to let Gov. Brian Schweitzer's nomination of Jennifer Hensley, a former Democratic activist and wife of a Democratic senator, as state political practices commissioner, die in committee without a vote.
HELENA - Ted Dick, a state union leader, will be the Montana Democratic Party's new executive director, replacing David Benson, the party announced Monday.
HELENA - When foundations invest in nonprofit advocacy and organizing efforts, it can pay off for families and communities, a new study that covers Montana concludes.
HELENA - The country is at a "pivotal moment" for health care reform as Congress and the president are poised to enact changes to help families afford health coverage and care, the president of a national union supporting the reforms said Thursday.