- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
HAMILTON — Scientists at Rocky Mountain Laboratories in Hamilton are scrambling to research and understand a deadly new virus that has sparked fears of a new SARS-like outbreak.