- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Politically, Republicans Cindy Hill and Taylor Haynes may appear similar, but supporters of the two most conservative candidates in the Wyoming gubernatorial race articulate differences between them.
Pete Gosar, the Democratic candidate for Wyoming governor, believes that the bill that stripped Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill of control over the Wyoming Department of Education, Senate File 104, or the Hill bill, went too far.