- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
Faith leaders and immigrant rights organizations will hold a prayer vigil at 5:30 p.m. Sunday in support of an undocumented man facing deportation who says he was sexually assaulted while being held in a Montana jail.
HELENA — Eight men who entered the U.S. illegally but have since become permanent residents say a new Montana law wrongly puts them at risk of being denied services and treats them as second-class people.
GREAT FALLS — A human rights organization is calling on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to release details about its investigation into a racially charged email sent by an immigration official in Montana to a Helena attorney.