- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Faith leaders and immigrant rights organizations will hold a prayer vigil at 5:30 p.m. Sunday in support of an undocumented man facing deportation who says he was sexually assaulted while being held in a Montana jail.
HELENA — Eight men who entered the U.S. illegally but have since become permanent residents say a new Montana law wrongly puts them at risk of being denied services and treats them as second-class people.
GREAT FALLS — A human rights organization is calling on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to release details about its investigation into a racially charged email sent by an immigration official in Montana to a Helena attorney.