- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Faith leaders and immigrant rights organizations will hold a prayer vigil at 5:30 p.m. Sunday in support of an undocumented man facing deportation who says he was sexually assaulted while being held in a Montana jail.
HELENA — Eight men who entered the U.S. illegally but have since become permanent residents say a new Montana law wrongly puts them at risk of being denied services and treats them as second-class people.
GREAT FALLS — A human rights organization is calling on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to release details about its investigation into a racially charged email sent by an immigration official in Montana to a Helena attorney.