- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Faith leaders and immigrant rights organizations will hold a prayer vigil at 5:30 p.m. Sunday in support of an undocumented man facing deportation who says he was sexually assaulted while being held in a Montana jail.
HELENA — Eight men who entered the U.S. illegally but have since become permanent residents say a new Montana law wrongly puts them at risk of being denied services and treats them as second-class people.
GREAT FALLS — A human rights organization is calling on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to release details about its investigation into a racially charged email sent by an immigration official in Montana to a Helena attorney.