- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Faith leaders and immigrant rights organizations will hold a prayer vigil at 5:30 p.m. Sunday in support of an undocumented man facing deportation who says he was sexually assaulted while being held in a Montana jail.
HELENA — Eight men who entered the U.S. illegally but have since become permanent residents say a new Montana law wrongly puts them at risk of being denied services and treats them as second-class people.
GREAT FALLS — A human rights organization is calling on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to release details about its investigation into a racially charged email sent by an immigration official in Montana to a Helena attorney.