- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
For farmers and consumer groups seeking dramatic changes in U.S. food politics, the next few weeks are crucial.
Opposition to genetically modified food is coming to a boil nationally and will culminate locally in a Billings protest Saturday.