- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
For farmers and consumer groups seeking dramatic changes in U.S. food politics, the next few weeks are crucial.
Opposition to genetically modified food is coming to a boil nationally and will culminate locally in a Billings protest Saturday.