- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Pediatricians at the Children's Clinic have started giving books to their young patients in an effort to promote and improve early childhood literacy in Billings.
Shannon Steppler-Yonts, a pediatrician at the Children's Clinic, talks about the importance of reading to children at a young age. With Steppler-Yonts are Carol Burton, President/CEO of United Way, center, and Tammy Miller, CEO of Border States Electric, which donated $27,500 to the program.