- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
Mike Yakawich has lived on Billings' South Side for more than a quarter-century. He's raised his kids there, served on the South Side Task Force and taken part in countless committees to improve our neighborhood.
Billings author and journalist Sharie Pyke will be signing copies of her novel, "A Crowd of Three," at the Billings Hastings store Saturday from 3 to 5 p.m.
A Youtube video of four American soldiers peeing on the remains of their enemy has viewers up in arms worldwide. "War is hell," General W.T. Sherman said, as well as Napoleon Bonaparte. How about "War is absurd?" It was all right for the Marines to kill those Taliban, but not to dishonor the…
The attorney general of Pennsylvania, commenting on the Penn State sexual abuse case, said that the victims, some as young as 10, had been robbed of their innocence. What an understatement.
Re: the medical marijuana controversy. The term "gateway drug" has been heard in the last few months in conjunction with cannabis.
I thought I knew about opera - studied it as part of my music education, listened to arias, read librettos. Then I saw Rimrock Opera's production of Rossini's "The Barber of Seville." What a treat!