- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 3 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Teenagers taken to hospital after being ejected from vehicle during rollover
HELENA — Five of Montana’s seven American Indian reservations don’t report drunken-driving convictions to the state, and county prosecutors say the information void poses a safety risk for both repeat offenders and other drivers.
HELENA — Months before a state senator and Blackfeet leader allegedly fled a sheriff’s deputy who suspected him of drunken driving, a tribal judge expunged two DUI convictions from the record of the senator’s brother and said the tribe shouldn’t have reported them to the state.