- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
HELENA — Five of Montana’s seven American Indian reservations don’t report drunken-driving convictions to the state, and county prosecutors say the information void poses a safety risk for both repeat offenders and other drivers.
HELENA — Months before a state senator and Blackfeet leader allegedly fled a sheriff’s deputy who suspected him of drunken driving, a tribal judge expunged two DUI convictions from the record of the senator’s brother and said the tribe shouldn’t have reported them to the state.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.