- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf on Sunday; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
TransCanada welcomes debate and discussion about the proposed Keystone XL pipeline. We would however like to provide context to the letter ("Not so many Montana jobs in the pipeline", May 4).
LINCOLN, Neb. — Nebraska environmental regulators have released a preliminary 600-page report on the oil pipeline a Canadian company wants to build across the state.
LINCOLN, Neb. — Officials unveiled a new preferred route Thursday for the Nebraska portion of the stalled Keystone XL oil pipeline that avoids the state's groundwater-rich Sandhills region.
The proposed Keystone XL pipeline would cross 282 miles of some of the most sparsely populated country in Montana.
LINCOLN, Neb. — Nebraska lawmakers avoided a drawn-out political fight Thursday after a prominent critic of the planned Keystone XL pipeline backed away from his proposal to keep nearly all oil lines out of sandy-soil hills that sit atop an enormous U.S. water supply.
LINCOLN, Neb. — A Canadian pipeline developer that wants to run an oil line through six states to Texas refineries would lose at least $1 million a day and suffer "substantial economic harm" if opponents delay or derail the project, a top executive said in response to a federal lawsuit.