- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
On Friday, teacher John Barta talked about the new exercise equipment Shepherd schools will get with the a grant they received through the U.S. Department of Education.
Natural gas prices in Montana are higher than last year, while propane prices have truly skyrocketed during the cold spell in early February.
In Shepherd, students in kindergarten through ninth grade and students new to the Shepherd school system report to class on Wednesday, Aug. 22.