- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
CODY, Wyo. — Landscape architects joined city officials here Wednesday night to discuss a streetscape project planned for the city’s downtown strip.
The city of Cody is exploring options to modernize the streetscape along Sheridan Avenue, pictured here, and other parts of the downtown district.