- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
LAUREL — Laurel voters will mark their ballots June 3 to decide whether residents want the certainty of funding — and the property tax hike — that comes through a park maintenance district.