- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Sigrid Mae Haugstad Woodward Thornby
BIG TIMBER — Sigrid Thornby passed away March 25, 2014, at the Pioneer Medical Center, in the company of her son, E James Woodward. Sigrid Mae Haugstad was born in 1916 at Gibson, Mont., the oldest of three children of Kolben and Kristine Leland Haugstad, who had both come to America from Norway.