- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
Sigrid Mae Haugstad Woodward Thornby
BIG TIMBER — Sigrid Thornby passed away March 25, 2014, at the Pioneer Medical Center, in the company of her son, E James Woodward. Sigrid Mae Haugstad was born in 1916 at Gibson, Mont., the oldest of three children of Kolben and Kristine Leland Haugstad, who had both come to America from Norway.