- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Sigrid Mae Haugstad Woodward Thornby
BIG TIMBER — Sigrid Thornby passed away March 25, 2014, at the Pioneer Medical Center, in the company of her son, E James Woodward. Sigrid Mae Haugstad was born in 1916 at Gibson, Mont., the oldest of three children of Kolben and Kristine Leland Haugstad, who had both come to America from Norway.