- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
MISSOULA — It’s been almost a year since software mogul Greg Gianforte sold his Bozeman-based company RightNow Technologies in a $1.5 billion deal to Oracle Corp.
CNNMoney.com reports that companies are fleeing California in droves, looking for friendlier business climates outside of the Golden State.
A Billings company that has gone prospecting in the rich lodes of Silicon Valley is starting to unearth a few nuggets, and more success could be on the way if California technology companies continue to think that the grass may be greener elsewhere.