- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 Researchers predict ash fall if Yellowstone supervolcano erupted
MISSOULA — It’s been almost a year since software mogul Greg Gianforte sold his Bozeman-based company RightNow Technologies in a $1.5 billion deal to Oracle Corp.
CNNMoney.com reports that companies are fleeing California in droves, looking for friendlier business climates outside of the Golden State.
A Billings company that has gone prospecting in the rich lodes of Silicon Valley is starting to unearth a few nuggets, and more success could be on the way if California technology companies continue to think that the grass may be greener elsewhere.