- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
MISSOULA — It’s been almost a year since software mogul Greg Gianforte sold his Bozeman-based company RightNow Technologies in a $1.5 billion deal to Oracle Corp.
CNNMoney.com reports that companies are fleeing California in droves, looking for friendlier business climates outside of the Golden State.
A Billings company that has gone prospecting in the rich lodes of Silicon Valley is starting to unearth a few nuggets, and more success could be on the way if California technology companies continue to think that the grass may be greener elsewhere.