- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 3 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
MISSOULA — It’s been almost a year since software mogul Greg Gianforte sold his Bozeman-based company RightNow Technologies in a $1.5 billion deal to Oracle Corp.
CNNMoney.com reports that companies are fleeing California in droves, looking for friendlier business climates outside of the Golden State.
A Billings company that has gone prospecting in the rich lodes of Silicon Valley is starting to unearth a few nuggets, and more success could be on the way if California technology companies continue to think that the grass may be greener elsewhere.