- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
MISSOULA — It’s been almost a year since software mogul Greg Gianforte sold his Bozeman-based company RightNow Technologies in a $1.5 billion deal to Oracle Corp.
CNNMoney.com reports that companies are fleeing California in droves, looking for friendlier business climates outside of the Golden State.
A Billings company that has gone prospecting in the rich lodes of Silicon Valley is starting to unearth a few nuggets, and more success could be on the way if California technology companies continue to think that the grass may be greener elsewhere.