- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
SINGAPORE — The parents of an American software engineer who believe their son was murdered last year in Singapore withdrew from the inquest Wednesday, saying they have no confidence in the city-state's legal process.
When Dave Hofer’s piggies go to market, they’re often bound for Japan or China, which is why the Montana Hutterite is closely watching Trans Pacific free trade talks.
HELENA — Montana's U.S. senators are proposing to block a Singapore technology company's funding until the FBI has seen all the evidence in the death of one of its U.S. employees.
HELENA — Months before Shane Todd's girlfriend found his body hanging in his Singapore apartment last June, the engineer told his parents he thought his life was threatened and that he was being asked to do something that might hurt U.S. national security.