- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Sioux City Iowa
SIOUX CITY, Iowa -- No. 25-ranked Rocky Mountain College lost a second consecutive five-set thriller at the NAIA national volleyball championships on Wednesday afternoon, bowing to No. 8 MidAmerica Nazarene of Kansas 30-28, 25-11, 15-25, 20-25, 15-13 in pool play at the Tyson Events Center.
Rocky Mountain College’s first NAIA playoff football game since 1999 will take place Saturday afternoon in Sioux City, Iowa.
This July was the wettest on record for runoff in the Missouri River Basin above Sioux City, Iowa, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers said Thursday.
BISMARCK, N.D. -- The swollen Missouri River that promises to be a prolonged headache for small towns and farmers along its path is likely to be a boon for several protected and endangered species living in or near its basin, biologists say.