- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Sioux City Iowa
SIOUX CITY, Iowa -- No. 25-ranked Rocky Mountain College lost a second consecutive five-set thriller at the NAIA national volleyball championships on Wednesday afternoon, bowing to No. 8 MidAmerica Nazarene of Kansas 30-28, 25-11, 15-25, 20-25, 15-13 in pool play at the Tyson Events Center.
Rocky Mountain College’s first NAIA playoff football game since 1999 will take place Saturday afternoon in Sioux City, Iowa.
This July was the wettest on record for runoff in the Missouri River Basin above Sioux City, Iowa, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers said Thursday.
BISMARCK, N.D. -- The swollen Missouri River that promises to be a prolonged headache for small towns and farmers along its path is likely to be a boon for several protected and endangered species living in or near its basin, biologists say.