- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
The Montana Department of Livestock has extended the quarantine order issued for Big Horn County by one day after two skunks tested positive for rabies.
We were already late for the flight when my wife spotted the skunk. It was skulking out of a barn and then ducked under an overturned boat in the back yard.
CHEYENNE — Animal control authorities say eight rabid skunks have been found in the Cheyenne area since late last year.
CHEYENNE - The second rabid skunk this year has been found in southeast Wyoming, prompting warnings to get pets vaccinated.