- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
The Montana Department of Livestock has extended the quarantine order issued for Big Horn County by one day after two skunks tested positive for rabies.
We were already late for the flight when my wife spotted the skunk. It was skulking out of a barn and then ducked under an overturned boat in the back yard.
CHEYENNE — Animal control authorities say eight rabid skunks have been found in the Cheyenne area since late last year.
CHEYENNE - The second rabid skunk this year has been found in southeast Wyoming, prompting warnings to get pets vaccinated.