- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Pub Station's opening delayed, Har Mar Superstar show moves to the Railyard
The Montana Department of Livestock has extended the quarantine order issued for Big Horn County by one day after two skunks tested positive for rabies.
We were already late for the flight when my wife spotted the skunk. It was skulking out of a barn and then ducked under an overturned boat in the back yard.
CHEYENNE — Animal control authorities say eight rabid skunks have been found in the Cheyenne area since late last year.
CHEYENNE - The second rabid skunk this year has been found in southeast Wyoming, prompting warnings to get pets vaccinated.