- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Snow Range Academy T
CASPER, Wyo. — State Sen. Phil Nicholas says his efforts to secure a $4 million appropriation for the Snow Range Academy to buy a new building aren't a conflict of interest, even though the charter school is a client of his law firm.