- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
Snow Range Academy T
CASPER, Wyo. — State Sen. Phil Nicholas says his efforts to secure a $4 million appropriation for the Snow Range Academy to buy a new building aren't a conflict of interest, even though the charter school is a client of his law firm.