- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Snow Range Academy T
CASPER, Wyo. — State Sen. Phil Nicholas says his efforts to secure a $4 million appropriation for the Snow Range Academy to buy a new building aren't a conflict of interest, even though the charter school is a client of his law firm.