- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Snowy Range Mountains
LARAMIE, Wyo. — A 70-year-old Colorado man has died after being struck by a falling tree while snowmobiling in the Snowy Range Mountains in southern Wyoming.