- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Snowy Range Mountains
LARAMIE, Wyo. — A 70-year-old Colorado man has died after being struck by a falling tree while snowmobiling in the Snowy Range Mountains in southern Wyoming.