- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Sodexo Youth Foundation
More than 220 pounds of food has been distributed to more than a dozen needy families since March 12, and a new pantry is stocked to help more. The Lewis & Clark Teen Pantry is the brainchild of eighth-graders Paloma and Sophia Whitaker.