- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Fires continue to burn near Billings
- 4 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 5 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
Sonny Ah Kui
Three members of the Rocky Mountain College football team have received NAIA All-America recognition from the Beyond Sports Network.
Ten Rocky Mountain College football players have been selected for all-Frontier Conference honors, and Battlin' Bear head coach Brian Armstrong has been chosen as the league's coach of the year.
Rocky Mountain College offensive lineman Sonny Ah Kui already knows a thing or two about playing championship football.
Sonny Ah Kui, a 6-foot-3, 315-pound senior offensive lineman, has played a big part in Rocky Mountain College’s 5-1 start in football this season. The Battlin’ Bears, who are ranked No. 12 nationally, will be at home Saturday afternoon against Eastern Oregon University.