- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Sonny Ah Kui
Three members of the Rocky Mountain College football team have received NAIA All-America recognition from the Beyond Sports Network.
Ten Rocky Mountain College football players have been selected for all-Frontier Conference honors, and Battlin' Bear head coach Brian Armstrong has been chosen as the league's coach of the year.
Rocky Mountain College offensive lineman Sonny Ah Kui already knows a thing or two about playing championship football.
Sonny Ah Kui, a 6-foot-3, 315-pound senior offensive lineman, has played a big part in Rocky Mountain College’s 5-1 start in football this season. The Battlin’ Bears, who are ranked No. 12 nationally, will be at home Saturday afternoon against Eastern Oregon University.