- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
A community group opposed to locating Missoula College on the University of Montana’s South Campus renewed its threat of litigation this week, sending a letter of warning to the school’s legal counsel.
MISSOULA — The University of Montana on Thursday said it will consider an alternative site on East Broadway for a new Missoula College, though officials said the South Campus location isn’t off the table.
MISSOULA — An open house hosted by the University of Montana turned raucous Wednesday night when opponents of the school’s plans for the South Campus picketed the meeting and jeered officials for suggesting that education was more important than golf.
When the Alumni Challenge Athletic Field Corp. formed in 1912, it raised $25,000 to promote the general welfare of the University of Montana.