- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 5 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
RAPID CITY, S.D. — The Black Hills National Forest plans to use extensive commercial tree thinning to battle the mountain pine beetle as part of a $70 million plan that will take five to seven years to implement.