- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Even though the Special Olympics Montana State Games finished close to a month ago, my daughter, Alana, is still practicing the gymnastics routine she performed. There is no off-season for Alana.
More than 1,000 athletes, several hundred coaches and many more family members have gathered in Billings for one of the year’s biggest sports events.
Organizers with Special Olympics Montana are still looking for people interested in raising money for the organization by rappelling off of the tallest building in Montana, First Interstate Bank in downtown Billings.
When it came time for Montana to have a Special Olympics team, it was Bob Williamson who stepped up to the plate the state’s first director.