- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
State Gas Tax Allocation
Asked during a Billings City Council work session Monday how the city’s $1.7 million annual gas tax allocation is spent, Public Works Director Dave Mumford had an answer in time for the council’s Friday packet.