- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
State Gas Tax Allocation
Asked during a Billings City Council work session Monday how the city’s $1.7 million annual gas tax allocation is spent, Public Works Director Dave Mumford had an answer in time for the council’s Friday packet.