- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
State Gas Tax Allocation
Asked during a Billings City Council work session Monday how the city’s $1.7 million annual gas tax allocation is spent, Public Works Director Dave Mumford had an answer in time for the council’s Friday packet.