- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
State Gas Tax Allocation
Asked during a Billings City Council work session Monday how the city’s $1.7 million annual gas tax allocation is spent, Public Works Director Dave Mumford had an answer in time for the council’s Friday packet.