- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 5 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
State Insurance Office
At least 15 Montana lawmakers had lunch last week with a few dozen constituents in Billings. The lawmakers still made it to their 1 p.m. meetings at the Helena Capitol.