- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
CASPER, Wyo. -- Three leading state legislators and one former lawmaker on Thursday defended Wyoming's savings and spending choices in recent boom years, as budget cuts loom in the upcoming legislative session.